Dedicated Minnesota Injury Lawyers Seek Justice for Victims
Minneapolis firm handles healthcare negligence claims and other matters
When you’ve been harmed by a negligent party who is also a powerful corporation, justice may seem beyond your reach. When you are represented by experienced attorneys with a successful track record challenging big business, however, justice is firmly within your grasp. Our Minneapolis law firm, Randall & Schumacher, P.A., was founded to advocate for the rights of individuals, particularly against large corporate structures in the healthcare field. Over the years we have developed a niche practice fighting against fraud in the pharmaceutical, nursing home and medical device industries, and we’ve obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for our clients. We also assist clients nationwide in other types of personal injury actions, including cases arising from auto accidents and falls. Our mission is to work as a team to offer effective and economical advocacy, one client at a time.
Reputable attorneys help clients obtain substantial compensation
Since 1994, we have represented individuals in the courtroom and advocated for positive change in the community. Clients trust our firm and refer friends and family to us because of our:
- Strong recommendations — Our attorneys are nationally recognized speakers on issues in which science and the law intersect as well as complex civil procedure challenges.
- Responsive advice — In every matter, we take a hands-on approach to the legal problems our clients are facing. No matter how complex your case might be, we provide clear, accurate answers to your questions as we seek a favorable resolution through negotiations and litigation.
- Results-oriented advocacy — Our firm has obtained million dollar settlements in both individual and multi-plaintiff lawsuits. Gail Peterson has been nationally recognized for pro bono representation of victims of the 9/11 attacks.
Starting with a free initial consultation, our attorneys and staff work diligently to relieve the financial and emotional burdens caused by your injury.
Proven advocates handle cases involving defective medical devices and drugs
Our firm assists clients from Minnesota and across the United States in several types of legal claims, including matters relating to:
- Personal injury — For any type of personal injury case, we deliver strong counsel on behalf of victims and their families.
- Auto accidents — If you have been hurt in an auto accident, our firm will advance your interests in discussions with insurance companies and, if necessary, in court.
- Pharmaceutical claims — We have the ability and track record to hold pharmaceutical manufacturers accountable when they cause serious harm to people who use their products.
- Defective medical devices — Through expert testimony and thorough investigation, we help victims of defective medical devices obtain the recovery they are entitled to under the law.
- Wrongful death — When a wrongful death results from another’s negligence or intentional misconduct, our firm works to collect damages for final expenses and income that the decedent would have earned.
We are focused on achieving the objectives of the people we represent and helping them secure the full financial support they need to overcome their challenges.
Contact an accomplished Minnesota personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Randall & Schumacher, P.A. represents plaintiffs in a full range of Minnesota personal injury actions, including claims relating to defective medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Please call 612-767-7516 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Minneapolis office or if you do not live in Minnesota, to discuss your claim on the phone.