Stephen J. Randall, Esq., is a senior partner with the Law Firm of Pearson, Randall & Schumacher, P.A. He specializes in the areas of personal injury, mass tort and class action litigation.
He has successfully litigated wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases against the pharmaceutical industry and manufacturers of dangerous products. His focus also includes serious car accidents and commercial vehicle litigation.
Mr. Randall has over a decade of experience working on cases involving dangerous drugs and medical devices including: Phen Fen, Baycol, Protogen Sling, Stadol, Rezulin, Propulsid, Vioxx, Guidant heart devices and Medtronic heart devices. He is currently litigating a class action against the Tobacco Companies holding them responsible for marketing light cigarettes as a “healthy” cigarette.
Mr. Randall has spoken at legal conferences involving drug litigation and has performed discovery functions in multiple drug litigations. He has also been involved in the pretrial workup of various bellwether cases in the Baycol and Guidant litigation.
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota – 1995
- Supreme Court of California – 1993
- Minnesota Supreme Court – 1991
- J.D., University of Minnesota, 1991, Cum Laude
Activities: Wagner Moot Court
- M.B.A., Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Justice